There's no way it's been one week since I last blogged. I mean, is that right??
I don't know where this past week went. Work was SO packed every day that I literally had zero energy to do anything when I got off work each day. Blogging just wasn't up at the top of my list. Sorry loves.
Here's what I've been up to.. in picture and bullet point form, obvs.
- I've been finding ways to satisfy my sweet tooth. My new fave snack is slapping peanut butter on a couple slices of banana, pop in the freezer for a bit and it's SO good. Definitely makes me happy and puts the sugar cravings at bay.
- Cuddling with my favorite Poochi (poodle/chihuahua mix) Ella.
- New fave pink lip color - Clinique Woppin' Watermelon. It's SUCH a fun color.
- Eating TONS of salads. Pretty much every day for lunch. My salad at home started tasting bitter (going bad, I'm sure) so I swung by Subway one morning before work to grab a salad. And my goodness, it was delicious and so filling!
- Went to a local festival and we stopped by the salsa booth. YUM. Nate asked for something "hot & good" but not to tell him what it was. The guy gave him "Stupid Salsa" - needless to say, he was in pain. And I didn't feel one bit sorry for him.
- Helped my mom celebrate her birthday on Saturday by taking her out to lunch and spending some extra time with her. She loved cuddling up on Bink, too as always. ;)
- Nate and Bink lazing it up. What they do best.
- Nate's step-bro made us dinner. Stuffed green peppers with CHICKEN. Why have I not done this before? I just always use beef. So yummy.
- And, I swung by Target to check out the new Phillip Lim collaboration, and all of the bags were already gone. I went online a couple of hours later, and it was sold out there too. :-/ I'm so lucky Brin offered to pick this beauty up for me at her Target!! :) I'm a happy girl.
How was your week?
P.S. Come back and see me this week. I'm participating in two giveaways on other blogs, and I may or may not have one lined up for you guys this week. ;)