Today's post is brought to you by some random questions that AP posted last week.
I needed some good blogging material since I'm too busy to come up with it on my own because I leave for Houston today!!! I'm attending the Blog Elevated conference and staying with my homegirl, Meg. We're going to have a blast!
I also get to see my other Blissdom roomie, Whitney. So excited!
So, enjoy these random tidbits today! :)
1. What is in your car's glove box? Do you even call it a glove box? Is that its official name?
Is that it's official name? I have no idea! Glove box is what I call it, too. I have my car owner's manual in there. Tons of receipts from oil changes, tune-ups and tire changes over the years. I probably have every single proof of insurance that I've ever had in there. I never throw out the old ones, I just put the updated one in there along with the rest of them. Maybe I should clean them out? I have a tire pressure gauge in there, I know. But it never gets used. Some extra air fresheners, extra turn signal light bulbs, and a pair of two of sunglasses, I'm sure.
2. You just got a manicure and a pedicure. Do the colors have to match?
They never do. Never. My sister always makes fun of me, and says it looks silly that I never match them. But what's the fun in that? I like to switch it up. Ya know, keep people guessing. ;) But, I never do two colors that look ridiculous together. Usually if I have a dark color on my toes, I do light on my fingers, and vice versa.
3. If someone walking down the street in front of you had their underwear showing, would you tell them?
Probably not. If it was someone I knew and was friends with, I'd say something for sure. But as for a complete stranger? Nope, I wouldn't say anything. I mean, how do you even start off a conversation like that?
4. What was the name of the very first CD you bought?
OMG. It was Jock Jams. I can remember - for my 12th birthday my mom took me and bought me my very first CD player. I thought I was the coolest kid around. I also got to pick out a CD, and I chose Jock Jams. Obviously I choreographed a dance routine to every single song. I mean, obviously.
5. Finish this ridiculously over-used saying, "Keep Calm And..."
The first thing that comes to mind is "Keep calm and carry on". I agree, the saying is totally over-used. This is my favorite one...
6. Have you ever covered the palms of your hands with Elmer's Glue, stuck them together until it dried and then peeled away the "skin?" If you have no idea what I'm talking about, I feel for your childhood.
Um, yes. Totally. You weren't cool if you haven't done this. I probably wasted lots of glue doing this. It was too much fun. And I gotta agree with AP - if you don't know what this means, your childhood was lacking. Major.
7. Charles in Charge or Doogie Howser?
Doogie Howser. Swoon. What a cutie!
8. What's one thing you've never wore/done/ate but you would like to wear/do/eat?
Hi-low dress/skydive/pasta in Italy. I LOVE the hi-low dress trend. But, with my short, stumpy frame I don't feel like I could pull it off. I've always wanted to skydive, but I definitely don't want to do it alone. Nate's biggest fear is heights, so he's out. I think it'd be so much fun getting that adrenaline rush! And I'd KILL to eat pasta in Italy. I love carbs, so this is a given.
9. If you had to listen to ONE song for the rest of your life, over and over and over again, what would it be?
Hands down, Benny and the Jets by Elton John. How can you NOT instantly be in a good mood when you hear that song? I know it makes me happy, and I always sing along and bust a few dance moves, too.