Yesterday, when my sweet friend, Meghan, posted this survey it instantly took me back to the Myspace days! I don't know about y'all, but I'm a nosey person. I love knowing random facts about people. So, in case y'all are the same... here are some random facts about me. ;)
Nothing to do with the post, just a picture I found of myself laughing. I like to laugh.
1. Do you like blue cheese? Yuck, no! I hate that stuff.
2. Have you ever smoked a cigarette? Yes, I have. I was always curious what the big deal was. I know there is not one.. gross.
3. Do you own a gun? Absolutely not. Guns terrify me. I'm not a weapon kinda person.
4. What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic? Vanilla, usually. To my coke zero. YUM!
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Nope, not at all. Doctors have never bothered me. But dentists? That's a whole different story!!
6. Do you like hot-dogs? I do! I never buy them to keep in the house when I grocery shop, but when others make them like at a cook-out, I love 'em!
7. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Coffee, lots of coffee.
8. Can you do push-ups? Yes, but not many. I'm a weakling.
9. What’s your favorite meal? Anything with carbs. Typically a bread appetizer with a pasta dish for the meal. Yes, please.
10. What’s your favorite piece of jewelry? There's only 2 pieces of jewelry I wear every single day. The necklace Nate got me for my 25th birthday and a diamond stud in my cartilage. My Nana got me a pair for my 8th birthday, and I lost one. :( So I kept the other one, and it's been in my cartilage piercing for years now.
11. Favorite hobby? Blogging and reading.
12. Do you work with people who idolize you? Um, no..?
13. Name a trait that you hate about yourself? I worry way too much. Worry to the point of making myself sick. I really hate that.
14. Middle name? Nicole
15. Name 3 thoughts at this moment: 1.) The lady Nate and I witnessed in a car accident 4 years ago just wished him happy b-day on FB, so sweet. 2.) I've seen this episode of Family Guy like 75 times. 3.) I should probably brush my wet hair before it dries all crazy. Eh, let's face it. I won't do that.
16. Name 3 things you bought yesterday: Not a thing. I don't have any money to spend, HA!
17. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink: Water, coffee and wine.
18. Current worry right now? Paying off my car. I'm so ready to get that out of my hair!
19. Current hate right now? I don't have any hate right now. I have a slight headache, so we'll go with that.
20. Favorite place to be? In bed on a Saturday morning while Nate makes coffee.
21. How did you bring in New Years? With friends, playing lots of fun card drinking games.
22. Favorite place to go? Is it bad that the first thought that came to my head was Chipotle? I think this was supposed to be a place as in vacation. Oh well. ;)
23. What is your most recurring dream? My dreams never reoccur. I have different ones all the time.
24. Introvert or extrovert? I'm an ambivert. Both. Introvert around strangers and new people. Extrovert around my friends.
25. What color shirt are you wearing? White. With an owl on it. :)
26. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? Never have!
27. Can you whistle? Just barely. Nate's been teaching me, but I really suck at it.
29. Favorite color? Red!
30. Would you be a pirate? No. Aren't they like dirty??
31. What songs do you sing in the shower? I don't sing in the shower, unless Nate leaves the radio on in the bathroom. Then I sing whatever is on the radio.
32. Favorite girl’s name? Jensen
33. Favorite boy’s name? Braxen
34. Who is your loudest friend? Jillian. She likes to have a good time.
35. What’s in your pocket right now? PJ pants don't have pockets, silly.
36. Last thing that made you laugh? Binky. He's a crazy dog sometimes, I tell ya.
37. Bed sheets as a child? I can remember California Raisins and The Little Mermaid (I still have the comforter), duh.
38. Worst injury you've ever had? I broke my collar bone as a kid. I imagine that didn't feel too good. The most recent though? A year and a half ago, I sprained my ankle very badly. Crutches are not fun.
39. Do you love where you live? I do. Dallas is great. I always said I'd move here when I was a kid. And I did.
40. How many TVs are in your house? 2.
41. What is your worst habit? Nate says popping my knuckles. I say being impatient with everyone.
42. How many dogs do you have? ONE!
43. Does someone have a crush on you? Just Nate. I think. ;)
44. Do you own slippers? I do. And I rarely wear them. I'm hot natured, so they'd just make me hotter.
45. What is your favorite book? "Catcher in the Rye"
46. What is your favorite candy? I looove Twizzlers. And Reese's in any form. Cups, pieces, sticks.
47. What is your favorite sports team? I don't care for sports teams. Like Meghan said, I watch sports w/ Nate every now and then, and I understand most of the rules, but I don't have the passion that most people have for teams.
48. What song do you want played at your funeral? Bittersweet Symphony by The Verve.
49. What were you doing at 12 AM last night? Sleeping. It's a rare night to stay up that late.
50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up this morning? Ugh, didn't I just fall asleep? Ooooh coffee!