Hi friends! Happy MONDAY! I'm hoping this week flies by as fast as my weekend did.
What did you do this weekend? Anything fun? Take a peek at mine!
- Started by painting my nails Chapel of Love by OPI. They needed color badly, and since I had the afternoon off early, I took advantage of the extra time.
- Nate and I went to meet up with some friends for the Summerland Tour to see some bands play live. Good music is always a fun time. Until a guy in front of you steps on your toe, ouch!
- But, Nate sure enjoyed himself. The beer wasn't half bad either!
- Hung out by the pool with my family. (mom & sister pictured) We treated ourselves to some adult beverages too. When in Rome, right?
- Binky got a much needed bath. My sister couldn't handle how cute he looks after, so she insisted on documenting the moment. ;)
- We braved the rain to meet up with some friends for lunch while they were passing through town. Of course, I forgot to get a group picture.
- Binky was happy when we came back home, so he cuddled on the couch with us while we watched re-runs of The Office.
- And, I treated myself to a little glass of wine. It was delicious and the perfect way to end my weekend!
What did you do this weekend?