I was tagged by Melissa to do a little Christmas survey. It was originally started by the blog Raising Reagan. And it came around to me! :)
It's similar to when you win a blog award and then you nominate new people. When someone tags you, you answer their questions and then tag 5 new people. It’s a great way to learn how other people celebrate Christmas.
Here are my questions I was given to answer:
I'm going to go with Santa Baby, the Eartha Kitt version or All I Want For Christmas is You, the Mariah version. I also love White Christmas sung by Michael Buble'.
Waking up as early as possible, settling in with some coffee and opening stockings first. And then, we play Santa with each other and pass the gifts around. Then, we get started on the wine ;) while helping Mama in the kitchen.
I love love LOVE Miracle on 34th Street. :)
4. Who's your favourite reindeer?
Rudolph, duh. ;) I like his lil' red nose.
5. What's your favourite gift that you bought for someone this year?
I am super excited for my sister to open the kindle I bought for her! She's gonna die of excitement. That's my goal when I shop for people, I want them to have the most awesome reaction ever when they open the gift from me.
Now, my turn. And I tag:
I'd like for you ladies to answer these questions, please!
1. Do you open gifts on Christmas Eve night or on Christmas morning?
2. Do you wrap your gifts all in the same wrapping paper, or is it a bunch of colors under the tree?
3. What's your favorite holiday drink?
4. What's the best gift you received as a child?
5. What's your main dish for Christmas dinner?
YAY! Now, after you've done your post, please link it to me so I can read your answers too! :)