I have a hard time with that. I put too much thought into my blog posts sometimes. I don't want to sound too this or that. I want to stop thinking and just do.
But, I want to stay on one topic. My mind tends to jump from subject to subject in a matter of seconds. Then, I end up having an incredibly random list of bullet points down.
Take a look for yourself.
- I am seriously obsessed with my dog. I can't help it. I also can't help but feel like I hit the cuteness jackpot when I look at his little face. And to think I was never really much of an animal person before I got him.
- I love when my mama cooks dinner. Everything she makes feels like home. Comfort food is where it's at. Last night she had me over for baked pork chops, scalloped potatoes, corn and microwave chocolate cake. I know, sounds weird right?! I kept asking "Are you sure this is a safe way to make cake?" Clearly it is. And it was effing delicious.
- I am a lazy biotch. I can't count the number of times I've told myself I'm going to start doing things ex: straightening my hair everyday, brushing my hair before bed, moisturizing my face before bed, etc. and then I don't feel like doing any of them. It's much easier on my life if I just get in bed with a messy head after a shower with dry skin on my face and wake up to throw my hair in a messy bun. Walah!
- Remember when I wrote my post after I took an Ambien? Yeah, I kinda liked that post. I didn't care. I just wrote (also, remember when I mentioned that's what I want to do above?) Unfortunately for you guys, I only took half an Ambien tonight. Therefore, I'm coherent enough to know most of what I'm doing. ;)
- I have to take Nate to the airport on Thursday at the ass crack of dawn. And? I have a DR's appointment that afternoon that I will need to be fasting for. That's a long time without anything to eat or drink. I'm gonna go with black coffee that morning and hope it keeps me awake all day.
- Speaking of Nate, last week when I read Tara's post about monograms and she featured her and her husband's married monogram it was then that I realized my monogram NOW would be mine and Nate's married monogram - ya know, if we got married. ;) Nate doesn't really read my blog, but if he did today. Oh the things I'd hear from him. HAHAHA. Operation monogram all of the things begins NOW! ;)
- Am I using too many bullet points? Probably.
- Looks like this post qualifies to link-up with Shanna for Random Wednesday. Holla!