Well ladies & gents today is the last segment of the 50 Questions That Will Free Your Mind. I had so much fun challenging myself with these questions and am happy to report that this means I've also knocked off something from my 101 in 1001 list. Woo!
Feel free to catch up by checking out Part One, Part Two, Part Three and Part Four.
41. If you knew that everyone you know was going to die tomorrow, who would you visit today?
I would spend time with my family and my true friends. I'd wish and hope I could get ALL of my family together, but that would be tough considering we are scattered all over the US.
42. Would you be willing to reduce your life expectancy by 10 years to become extremely attractive or famous?
Not a chance. Famous people are too "in the spotlight" for my liking. I need my privacy and would much rather keep those 10 years on my life than to be stressed out constantly and hiding from people because I was famous.
43. What is the difference between being alive and truly living?
We are all alive, but when you are truly living you are making your life you were given worthwhile. You're doing things instead of just saying you're going to do them. You're making memories and living with no regrets.
44. When is it time to stop calculating risk and rewards, and just go ahead and do what you know is right?
Now. There is no certain time frame on this one. Just shut up and do it!
45. If we learn from our mistakes, why are we always so afraid to make a mistake?
Because it's not always a lesson that we want to learn. A lot of times when we learn from our mistakes, it was the hard way. Mistakes are tough, and so are the lessons that come with them sometimes.
46. What would you do differently if you knew nobody would judge you?
I think I would speak my mind more. I have a ton of thoughts and speak a lot of times without thinking, but I would have absolutely no filter if I weren't to be judged.
47. When was the last time you noticed the sound of your own breathing?
Probably last night. Most of the time, when I can't sleep I concentrate on the sound of my breathing in order to calm myself down enough to actually let my body fall asleep.
48. What do you love? Have any of your recent actions openly expressed this love?
I love lots of things. I love blogging. I love spending time with my best friend and boyfriend. I love reading. I love having heart to heart conversations with people about serious life situations. I don't know that any of my recent actions have expressed this or not though...
49. In 5 years from now, will you remember what you did yesterday? What about the day before that? Or the day before that?
That all depends on if something monumental happened or not. A few days before yesterday I threw Nate a surprise birthday party for his 30th. That's something I'll definitely remember.
50. Decisions are being made right now. The question is: Are you making them for yourself, or are you letting others make them for you?
I think I am making my own decisions. Except when it comes to my job/career - I could probably do a bit better on that one.
Whew! Done. :) Have you answered these too?