I am almost done with this! I was talking to Neely this past weekend and was telling her that I'm glad I broke this up into multiple posts because after answering 10, my mind is literally exhausted. These questions really make me think, but I love it!
If you want, you can check out my answers from Part One, Part Two and Part Three.
31. At what time in your recent past have you felt most passionate and alive?
As corny as it sounds, when I have serious conversations with Nate I LOVE it.
32. If not now, then when?
When I'm comfortable, that's when.
33. If you haven’t achieved it yet, what do you have to lose?
Money, time, my sanity. Are we talking about the same thing here?!
34. Have you ever been with someone, said nothing, and walked away feeling like you just had the best conversation ever?
Yes. I think this happens easily with people you're VERY comfortable with. People who you know well, and they know you well. Like the back of their own hand. My best friend and I totally have this relationship. We get one another too well sometimes. It's creepy.
35. Why do religions that support love cause so many wars?
Because they disagree with others to the point of war. Maybe? This is a tough one. I have no good answer.
36. Is it possible to know, without a doubt, what is good and what is evil?
Some things, yes. Other things? No. It's how bad things happen sometimes because we trust that someone/something is good when really it isn't.
37. If you just won a million dollars, would you quit your job?
No I wouldn't. I would take a month off though to travel! I would probably cut back on my hours too. I would want to enjoy life, but still make money because the million dollars will eventually run out.
38. Would you rather have less work to do, or more work you actually enjoy doing?
More work I actually enjoy doing. I thrive off of being busy. I love having something to do. My mind gets super bored if I just sit around.
39. Do you feel like you’ve lived this day a hundred times before?
Some days, yeah. Life gets to be a bit repetitive at times, doesn't it? It happens.
40. When was the last time you marched into the dark with only the soft glow of an idea you strongly believed in?
When I made the decision to go to nursing school. (I'm not there yet!) A lot of people tell me how hard it is, and I've known many people who go through with it and then change their profession. It's something I strongly believe I want to do, but it terrifies me at the same time.
Alright, y'all - come back next week for the last 10 questions!!!