On this fabulous Friday, I'm feeling blog festive. I'm participating in all sorts of memes. ;) First up - 5 question Friday!
1. What is your favorite Halloween candy?
Anything fruity, such as twizzlers or starburst. And of course, CHOCOLATE! :)
2. Do you fold your socks?
Being the overly OCD psycho that I am, yes I do fold my socks.
3. What is something that you wish you had been warned about?
That the real world isn't all it's cracked up to be. I should've been told that I needed to quit wishing my teenage years away, and enjoy them and stop trying to grow up so damn fast.
4. What is the most significant difference between you and your significant other?
Oh the list just goes on. He's patient, I'm impatient. He's calm, I'm hyper. He's tall, I'm a midget. I'll go ahead and stop here. We balance one another out perfectly though, so it's all good. ;)
5. What are three words you would use to describe yourself? (And, just for fun...if your significant other is around, ask him/her what 3 words they would use to describe you!)
My picks: Determined, anxious, bubbly
The BF's picks: Fun, beer, kiss
Yeaaaaah, the ALCS (major league baseball) is on right now so I can't get him to pay attention to me for SHIT! He's the biggest dork I know. ;)
Next up, FAWK YOU FRIDAY with Boobies! :)
- Fawk you anxiety. You make my job a real challenge. I get super stressed when I have to wait on the XRay or ECG room to open up when my doctor is waiting on me to freakin' put patients in the rooms.
- Fawk you impatience. I can't stand how slow some of my patients move. For a short girl, I walk really fast and with a lot of pep in my step. Keep up the pace!
- Fawk you bad decisions. Okay, so maybe I made a few when I realized I had this oh so wonderful thing called credit once I turned 18. I'm now paying for it today. :-/
If you guys play, don't forget to link up. Have a fabulous weekend babies!